AS07B31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B31

AS07B31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Client service is key.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Client service is key. Empty
PostSubject: Client service is key.   Client service is key. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:57 pm

I've discussing customer service before but I would like to touch on the subject again because this is exactly such an important subject. In fact, getting the shopper service aspect of your web (or offline) business appropriate could mean the impact between success and inability.... I don't care what you may are selling, who that you're selling it to, what service you deliver or who your audience is, if you don't take time to provide top quality customer, you will definitely always be losing sales somewhere along the line. This subject is recent in my mind at the present time because I have had cause to earn several online purchases within the last week or so and also the levels of service We've received have varied significantly. At one end within the scale I have got some excellent service and in contrast, some companies have totally ignored my requests pertaining to assistance! This is to be thought I guess (though you cannot find any excuse for ignoring paying customers) however the businesses that really jump out for me are people who made the effort to communicate even on a 'personal' level. By that I mean taking a few minutes to reply to my emails instead of just ignoring them on the hope that their regular automatically generated emails would work. These businesses that went the mile to make me sense you are a valued customer are people who will reap the rewards when you need it because I will retreat to them to purchase again. It really is so simple it amazes me when companies/individuals don't bother to take time. So what can you do making sure that your online business is offering the right level of support services? Well here are a few ideas to get most people started.... 1. Ensure that website has a 'Frequently Requested Questions' (FAQ) page. This will help your customers to choose the answers to their own questions immediately without necessity to send an email/make a mobile call. As many of you no doubt know, I set up a fabulous Support Centre earlier this year with a Knowledgebase of commonly quizzed questions. Not only does this help customers collectively reduced my inbound electronic mails considerably. 2. Make sure your contact details are easily located. Online businesses can generally depart with not publishing an important telephone number (though if you'd like to do so, even better) but it's critical that a working email address is available for purchasers. Note that I say 'working' email address contact information - if your ISP is usually filtering your emails for the purpose of spam and junk, then this doesn't really count as it's easy for a genuine email to obtain sent to the garbage bin in error. 3. It's best to set your sales site up so when a purchase is made, a confirmation email is automatically ship to the buyer. This lets them recognize that their order has been recently received and confirms to be being processed. I dislike it when I spend money online and don't even get an email confirmation! 4. Answer all emails/enquiries within 1 day. That said, I actually think that round the clock is too long to have to wait for a reply from a business online. I have always acknowledged on my sites i always will respond within round the clock but most emails tend to be answered within 8 a lot of time absolute maximum. If a business online can't/won't respond to me within 24 hours, then I won't address them.
I am afraid we have little time for anyone in operation that says that that they can't answer emails within one day. Even when I previously had a full-time job, I checked my emails first thing each and every morning and then again after dark so that customers wasn't left waiting. I even check my emails daily lake am on holiday so just can do this, why can't some people? Ok, you might want to have time off over that weekend - that's fair enough but always make sure your website tells your customers that your office should be only manned Monday to Friday. Mind you, any ecommerce business owner that doesn't check their emails within the weekend is missing some trick. I make a considerable few sales on Saturday/Sunday and I understand that sometimes the reason is , I bothered to answer an email sent on one such days within a couple of hours. If I have left it until Mon, chances are that amongst my competitors would include the sale. I have come across some entrepreneurs that have gone on holiday for two to three weeks and just remaining their emails to pile up. I find it hard to think that anyone that needs their business seriously would do this but I have found it happen. If you ought to take a holiday and don't want to check a emails, fine but you need to get someone else to do it when you're away. Sending an autoresponder message that says 'We should answer your email in 2 weeks time... ' just isn't sufficiently good. If you want youngster should be clear off for a prospect and forget about your projects, then you need organization not your own internet business. 5. Finally, deal utilizing complaints quickly and really. Whatever type of online business you run, you will get complaints occasionally - it just isn't actually possible to please everyone every time. A lot of the time you will additionally feel that the complaint isn't justified and in some cases, it won't be - people may be a strange breed! However, just handle it and leave - it isn't worth getting hung high on. Spending time on support service is time very effectively spent - it gets sales and more importantly, it brings customers back many times. To quote an ancient saying, it is much easier/cheaper to retain an existing customer than it is to get yourself a new one. <! -- google_ad_section_end --><! -- google_ad_section_end -->
Back to top Go down
https://as07b31.forumotion.com

Client service is key.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B31 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: