AS07B31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B31

AS07B31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LGBT -- Am I Normal; Is definitely Same Sex Attraction Typical; Is Being Gay Typical;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

LGBT -- Am I Normal; Is definitely Same Sex Attraction Typical; Is Being Gay Typical; Empty
PostSubject: LGBT -- Am I Normal; Is definitely Same Sex Attraction Typical; Is Being Gay Typical;   LGBT -- Am I Normal; Is definitely Same Sex Attraction Typical; Is Being Gay Typical; I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:16 pm

When you begin to appreciate and acknowledge that you have got same sex attraction, or find that you are a distinct gender than your bodily body represents, one of the first of all questions to likely explain to you your mind is no matter if you are 'normal'. That you are asking that question demonstrates you will be. However, be careful, because "normal" is actually a label that can mean different things to different people. Resulting from societal, religious, political and other influences, everyone contains a different representation of 'normal'. It's my opinion the real challenge is normally this: if you were to strip away all the judgement and prejudice fed for your requirements from the aforementioned impacts, would you accept who you may be? If it were just for you to decide... no one else, might you accept you? If that you were assured that the country would accept you irrespective of how or what you were, would YOU be at ease with YOU? That is really the question. Because in most cases, it's outside influence which induces us to judge our self; to hate parts regarding ourselves. We often try to compare well to some standard that comprises, invented, created for us all by people we never even know. And we are now living a world where nearly all people's lives are operating out of judgement of others; designed to heal a broken pride by pushing others along. Based on these feelings, is what you're feeling acceptable you? If so, congratulations. This would not, of course, take away any fear its possible you have of coming out, or telling others about who you will be, or what you look and feel. But, a famous lug queen says, "If you won’t love yourself, how you gunna love someone? " (RuPaul)If not, please challenge yourself to understand why. Please take seconds to write out why you don't accept yourself. Is it as a result of religious bias of some sort? Is it because this doesn't happen match your family's valuations? Is it misaligned with each of your political views? It it owing to prejudice and fear? To be able to understand how to learn to learn acceptance, this will be an important step. I suggest after completing this workouts, to send in your thoughts by filling out the design located here. We will be prepared to begin working with that you begin a journey to exploration to help you to down the path you would like to walk - whatever that happens to be.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b31.forumotion.com

LGBT -- Am I Normal; Is definitely Same Sex Attraction Typical; Is Being Gay Typical;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B31 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: