AS07B31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B31

AS07B31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sony Ericsson C702i 3G video camera phone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Sony Ericsson C702i 3G video camera phone. Empty
PostSubject: The Sony Ericsson C702i 3G video camera phone.   The Sony Ericsson C702i 3G video camera phone. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Sony Ericsson C702i is truly an amazing phone. The Sony Ericsson C702i belongs to the cybershot series. Sony Ericsson C702i is a compact phone. It weighs only 115 grams and its dimensions are 106 by 48 x 17mm.
The Sony Ericsson C702i 3G is the latest camera phone sort the stable of Sony. The phone is currently available inside two colors. They are usually golden ivory and commendable blue. The Sony Ericsson C702i device has a牋 large show. The screen is capable to produce up to 262, 144 colors with a 240 x 320 tv screen resolution.
The Sony Ericsson C702i is a compact phone. It weighs only 115 grams and its dimensions are 106 by 48 x 17mm. This provides the phone by having a slim appearance and makes it easy to handle
燭he Sony Ericsson C702i? belongs to the cyber shot series. It has a built in Cyber-shot 3. 2 huge pixel camera. This feature is very useful for people with an interest in photographs.? The camera in the product has a digital focus and xenon flash. There also is a auto focus plus red eye reduction characteristic. These features help the users to get an amazingly clear shot with the main subject. The users can also save and share typically the photographs.?
The Sony Ericsson C702i handset also has an amazing built within media player. This player is useful for people with a keen ear regarding music. The player represents all popular music types.?
The users can even download their favorite tracks. It helps the listeners to listen to their favorite music whenever. There also is a built-in Fm radio complete with RDS. The Fm radio makes the Sony Ericsson C702i an extensive multimedia package.
The Sony Ericsson C702i mobile phone has a high speed Net connection. The phone also applies the 3G technology as a result providing high speed. In fact the speed is nearly 384 kbps. The phone also features the inbuilt wireless technology. This enables the users to get in touch the phone to different blue tooth devices.? The phone has some blue tooth range of up to 10 meters.
Sony Ericsson C702i, is truly an amazing phone. It has everything a mobile cell phone lover desires and wants from his/her cellular phone in this age. So go to the store and buy the particular wonderful Sony Ericsson C702i.

Article Tags:
Sony Ericsson C702i, Sony Ericsson, Ericsson C702i, Camera Phone, Mobile Phone
Back to top Go down
https://as07b31.forumotion.com

The Sony Ericsson C702i 3G video camera phone.
Page 1 of 1