AS07B31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B31

AS07B31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the JBA Awards Competition To get Hottest Headers and Harrow.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

All the JBA Awards Competition To get Hottest Headers and Harrow. Empty
PostSubject: All the JBA Awards Competition To get Hottest Headers and Harrow.   All the JBA Awards Competition To get Hottest Headers and Harrow. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:51 pm

This competition took place when they get home of our Cul-de-sac, during the heat of the the summer time. We put our Dodge Rams into the challenge. Be it a battle royale, we judged JBA when the victor in the exhaust category in addition to a no-namer ended up winning during the intake category? It抯 facts about the home-made gear!
Earlier this summer was hot one for many people. I truly think that this was among the many first years that a person cold fry an egg relating to the sidewalk. My brother and I actually spent countless days doing our trucks in the garage and I remember gleaming across town laying down on great creeper, seeing the heat waves rising heli-copter flight asphalt. We haven抰 gone to your complete lift yet, but after saving for 2 months, I might beat my neighbor to it.
The main thing that we tested in August was a handful of different exhaust tweaks but some cold air intake enhancements that people made under the lid. I have read over the forums that these may also help performance, and sound wonderful. I do like smooth sailing the strip and revving up occasionally, so beefing up my exhaust was an attractive top priority for everyone.
My brother was more in buying it for the performance improvements that he read he could become. It抯 funny because the two of us have? 4 Dodge Rams and I get nearly 8 MPG抯 quite as good as his ride. He is actually a bit chubbier, but deficiency of to make that a lot of a difference: )
So we attempted to get our first big investments for the rides. I was amazed to check out the price ranges for all these products. It抯 pretty confusing too because one can find so many options readily available, and so many businesses are making products they will claim are the hippest. 揝o why should I pay $600 in this muffler and tip kit if ours is $400?? I kept finding myself wondering who I should have trust and where I will go for an option.
I found great replies to questions i always had on the forums out there online, especially the Avoid Ram specific forums. Those guys that are on there regularly REALLY know their passenger trucks. They can tell you all and explain the entire ins and outs. So I posed my question we had about exhaust and got numerous replies, lots of brands that could be cool, and went utilizing one called JBA. I抦 undecided what the letters mean, but I like to think that it means Jellies, Boosts, Accelerates, because that抯 what my truck did lake retrofitted it with the popular kit. The sound was initially insane, sounded like an absolutely different truck. I almost tried re-painting your whole vehicle too because it had become a different beast. I presume it really helped which usually it抯 a? 4 given that the performance really benefited out of your upgrade. And the good too, probably something special locked around the JBA headers, maybe your pit-bull or something quite mean.
The experience that my nephew had was totally varied. He heard about quite a few intake companies out certainly, there and how some were as good as others, closed-box, versus certainly no closed box, etc. He ended up chatting with amongst the older guys on the forums about how to do an improved air intake for his make plus model from scratch. So he didn抰 really have to dish out too many dollars to increase his MPG抯.
We either lucked out, but my miles per gallon continue better and my exhaust sounds WAYYY compatible with his - Spoken originating from a true older brother.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b31.forumotion.com

All the JBA Awards Competition To get Hottest Headers and Harrow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B31 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: