AS07B31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B31

AS07B31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Examine.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Examine. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Want One Mini Laptop Examine.   Acer Want One Mini Laptop Examine. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Many people falsely think that small laptops are usually not powerful laptops, or that small laptops were not able to possibly be as feature-rich mainly because their larger competitors, but anyone who considers these false assumptions did not met the Acer Desire One Mini Laptop. The Acer Aspire The first an 8. 9 micron LCD, 160GB HDD, 1GB RAM White Laptop pc that weighs a just 2. 78 lbs and amazing transportability.

Regardless of whether you may be checking your e-mail, managing your web accounts or having a conversation with each of your friends, this surprisingly transportable Aspire One laptop has an operating system that is straightforward and intuitive, clearly organizing everything you may need in order to effectively surf the online world, get your work done or simply enjoy.

Battery Life - This is about the greatest elements of the particular Acer Aspire One. Exactly where battery life is anxious, you will be surprised after you see how long this battery can use. I've taken my laptop from home expecting to lose power in the hour or so. After playing one of the best video game for 5 hours straight, I closed it down and found i always still had a unanticipated hour and fifteen min's worth of battery life to capitalize on.

Look and Feel -- My Acer Aspire You Mini Laptop attracts crowd beyond my imagination. Almost all people assume I am messing around with a DVD player until I start doing offers or my laptop commences throwing off chat may seem. If you are buying small, portable and visually attractive laptop pc, then the produces having to do with Acer are a good method to go. The Acer Aspire The first my favorite laptop hands down, and it continues that will blow my mind when I remove it and watch everyone receive excited at it.

The important specifications are enough to grant a clear indication in how awesome this smaller, portable laptop really is usually.

Processor - Intel Atom Chip N270

Memory - 1024MB DDR2 533MHz SDRAM

OS - Or windows 7 Home

Monitor - 8. 9" WSVGA CrystalBrite DRIVEN Backlight LCD Display

Hard disc drive - 160GB 5400RPM SATA

Extra fat - 2. 78 fat

Measurement - 9. 8"L back button 6. 7"W x 1. 42"H

Kindoms - 3 - HARDWARE 2. 0, VGA Connection, RJ45-Ethernet and AC Adaptor Connection

Included Accessories - 4GB HARDWARE flash drive, 6-cell LI-ion wide variety, user guide, Power adaptor, Cord and USB mouse

Pre-Installed Programs - Acer Recovery Managing, Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Site reader, McAfee Internet Security Suit, Microsoft Office Trial 2007

If you're looking for a small and portable laptop that is certainly visually stunning and genuinely packs a punch concerning functionality, then the Acer Aim One Mini laptop is your best option. This laptop will provide the capability and functionality that you require, regardless of whether you're looking for a laptop offering work functionality or maybe a nice gaming rig. Regardless what you need, this is a fantastic laptop for you if portability is extremely important.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b31.forumotion.com

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Examine.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B31 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: