AS07B31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B31

AS07B31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for High Definition Camera.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Looking for High Definition Camera. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for High Definition Camera.   Looking for High Definition Camera. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:29 pm

If you've been looking for a high definition video surveillance camera, there are many out there to be able to choose from. In this article, we will take a look at some of your options available in all of the different formats. HDV JVC, Sony, and Canon all produce HDV cameras of various stripes and abilities.

The JVC HD100U shoots 720p, offers a true 24p frame amount, and provides a qualified looking form factor, along with sporting the ability to change out lenses. The two popular HDV cameras from Sony add some HDR-FX1 and the HVR-Z1U. Both of them shoot only 1080i and provides 24p. The XL h1 is Canon's entry to the HDV roundup. It provides HD SDI output and provide you the option for interchanging lenses. Like Sony, it shoots 1080i without real 24p capabilities.

All of these cameras are 3CCD styles and all sport point professional XLR audio advices, with the exception of the HDR-FX1. Sony also offers single chip HDV cameras. The consumer HC1, which is actually a miniature version of the FX1 is the perfect camera. DVCPRO HD on the budget end of the Panasonic spectrum is the AG-HVX200.

This widely hyped camera does away with tape based HD recording and definitely will instead record HD to make sure you either memory cards or even an attached hard generate. It also offers the ability to shoot all the previously referred to HD resolutions along with 50 and DV25. Another popular camera for Panasonic is the Varicam which shoots during 720p.

A great feature with this camera is the ability to shoot at variable body rates, which range by 4 - 60fps during 1fps intervals. These different frame rates will allow you to achieve a look the same as that of over cranking a fabulous film camera. HDCAM Sony couples their HDCAM cameras together under the name CineAlta. They cover a broad range of prices plus features, ranging from the XDCAM HD models and the F350 to the traditionally used and widely popular F950.

The XDCAM HD cameras record directly to Sony's professional disc media channels, which is physically the same as Blu-ray discs. These cameras can also record various quality numbers of 1080i and 1080p, along with regular SD DVCAM. Unlike other HD cameras by Sony, the XDCAM HIGH supports I-Link for data file access and DV expenditure.

Near the high end of the Sony HD solutions is a F900. It captures both 1080p and 1080i on various frame rates, including 25p and 50i. This is also the most highly-priced camera from Sony, as it costs around 80, 000$!

PDAaccessories. com is also specialized in digital camera accessories like Canon Video camera Accessories, Sony Camera Products, JVC Camera Accessories, Gateway Camera Accessories, Nikon Camera Accessories etc.

PDAaccessories. com is also deals in these different types: Camera chargers, Camera incidents, Camera Mounts, Camera Batteries and Memory Cards are also available.

Have a glimpse

Digital Camera Accessories
JVC Camera Accessories

posted by:
Fatima Zaheer
Back to top Go down
https://as07b31.forumotion.com

Looking for High Definition Camera.
Page 1 of 1