AS07B31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B31

AS07B31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smaller Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Dark colored.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Smaller Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Dark colored. Empty
PostSubject: Smaller Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Dark colored.   Smaller Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Dark colored. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Sony Ericsson W880i publicized in 2007, 1Q. Sony Ericsson W880i sounded superior. Sony Ericsson W880i爎ing build type is Polyphonic, MP3 FORMAT. Features of Sony Ericsson W880i will be Java MIDP 2. 0, Walkman poker player 2. 0.
General:
Interact - UMTS / GSM nine hundred / GSM 1800 and GSM 1900
Announced : 2007, 1Q
Weight : 71 g
Display Choice - TFT, 256K tones
Display Size - 240 times 320 pixels, 1. 8 long
The Sony Ericsson W880i began in the form of Sony Ericsson initiative to manufacture a thin phone, presumably to smart phone market Samsung's waif-ish lineup. Within 9. 4mm thin (0. contemplate inches), it may not really do the thinnest candy bar on the market, but it is a thinnest Sony Ericsson cell phone, and is satisfyingly tiny into your pocket. The phone boasts a beautiful display, a 1. 8-inch, 262, 000-color, QVGA filter.
Calls on the Sony Ericsson W880i sounded pretty decent. We had some issues finding reception, probably a radio station frequency band issues concerning our local carrier. Where our domestic Cingular phones get reception with the subway and in Penn Place, the W880i dropped out completely. Still, when office reception was available, it was usually a half dozen bars strong, and the htc desire always sounded clean.
That Sony Ericsson W880i qualities Bluetooth, a good speakerphone plus voice tagging, though everyone prefer speaker-independent voice telephone dialing. Additional Features of Sony Ericsson W880i usually are Java MIDP 2. 0, Walkman poker player 2. 0, TrackID favorite songs recognition, T9, Image client, Picture editor, Picture weblog, Organiser, Built-in handsfree, Approach memo/dial
Memory
Ring Color Type - Polyphonic, MP3 FORMAT
Customization - Composer, download and read
Vibration - Yes
Phonebook : 1000 x 20 fields, Photo call
Call Notes - 30 received, dialed and even missed calls
Card Slots? - Memory Stick Tiny (M2), 1 GB cartomancy included
Battery? - Basic battery, Li-Po 950 mAh (BST-33)
Standby - Close to 425 h
Talk-time - Close to 6 h 30 minutes
Colors pop, and the brilliant themes consist of the phone are classy and dazzling right away. The phone's buttons is a sticking point for united states. The number pad comprises of tiny, rectangular buttons that protrude belonging to the body. They aren't difficult to get with your finger, and give more tactile feedback as compared with many flat keypads we have now seen, but they are consequently tiny that text input is a hassle.. Please visit our http: //www. phoneandbeyond. com designed for more information抯 and illustrations or photos.

Article Tags:
Sony Ericsson W880i, Sony Ericsson, Ericsson W880i
Back to top Go down
https://as07b31.forumotion.com

Smaller Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Dark colored.
Page 1 of 1