AS07B31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B31

AS07B31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Would like One Mini Laptop Overview.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Would like One Mini Laptop Overview. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Would like One Mini Laptop Overview.   Acer Would like One Mini Laptop Overview. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Lots of individuals falsely assume that modest laptops aren't powerful netbooks, or that small laptops was not able to possibly be as feature-rich while their larger competitors, but anyone who claims these false assumptions didn't met the Acer Would like One Mini Laptop. The Acer Aspire You're an 8. 9 centimeter LCD, 160GB HDD, 1GB RAM White Pc that weighs a pure 2. 78 lbs and will be offering amazing transportability.
Regardless of whether you are checking your e-mail, managing your web accounts or having a conversation with your friends, this surprisingly transportable Aspire One laptop has an operating system that is straightforward and intuitive, clearly organizing everything which are required in order to effectively surf the online world, get your work done or simply enjoy the fun.
Battery Life - This is among the most greatest elements of that Acer Aspire One. With regards to battery life is concerned, you will be surprised after you see how long this battery can try. I've taken my laptop out your front door expecting to lose power in the hour or so. After playing definitely the video game for three hours straight, I closed it down and found that still had a surprising hour and fifteen a short time worth of battery life to take full advantage of.
Look and Feel -- My Acer Aspire A person Mini Laptop attracts crowds beyond my imagination. Plenty of people assume I am playing with a DVD player until I start doing offers or my laptop will begin throwing off chat appears. If you are buying a small, portable and visually attractive pc, then the produces created by Acer are an alternative way to go. The Acer Aspire You're my favorite laptop by far, and it continues for you to blow my mind when I remove it and watch everyone get hold of excited at it.
The crucial element specifications are enough giving a clear indication of how awesome this small, portable laptop really is certainly.
Processor - Intel Atom Processor N270
Memory - 1024MB DDR2 533MHz SDRAM
OS - Or windows 7 Home
Monitor - 8. 9" WSVGA CrystalBrite CONTRIBUTED Backlight LCD Display
Disc drive - 160GB 5400RPM SATA
Unwanted weight - 2. 78 excess fat
Measurement - 9. 8"L a 6. 7"W x 1. 42"H
Cities - 3 - HARDWARE 2. 0, VGA Connection, RJ45-Ethernet and AC Adaptor Connector
Included Accessories - 4GB HARDWARE flash drive, 6-cell LI-ion electric, user guide, Power adaptor, Cord and USB mouse
Pre-Installed Software programs - Acer Recovery Managing, Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Readership, McAfee Internet Security Suite, Microsoft Office Trial 2007
If you are researching for a small and portable laptop that is certainly visually stunning and really packs a punch in relation to functionality, then the Acer Would like One Mini laptop is ideal. This laptop will provide capability and functionality that you need, regardless of whether you are researching for a laptop offering work functionality or maybe a nice gaming rig. Whichever you need, this a truly great laptop for you if portability is important.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b31.forumotion.com

Acer Would like One Mini Laptop Overview.
Page 1 of 1