AS07B31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B31

AS07B31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perfect Cheap Acer Aspire Just one AOD255-2691 10. 1-Inch Minilaptop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Perfect Cheap Acer Aspire Just one AOD255-2691 10. 1-Inch Minilaptop. Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Cheap Acer Aspire Just one AOD255-2691 10. 1-Inch Minilaptop.   Perfect Cheap Acer Aspire Just one AOD255-2691 10. 1-Inch Minilaptop. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 pm

The Acer Aspire One AOD255-2691 10. 1-Inch Netbook is strictly right for our applications: email, browsing, YouTube, MiniClip matches, and word processing. It comes along with Office 2010 starter (just word and excel) that may be all we need. I'm no techie and have no specifics to talk about, but this thing simply just WORKS. Right out of the box, you spend 10 minutes planning, charge it up, together with go. The first time you use Office you want to install it. I followed the recommendation of some other sort of reviewers and (1) uninstalled some bloatware it sported (Acer games, NY Times Reader) in addition to (2) installed Chrome and managed to get it the default browser. FOR INSTANCE was taking forever that will load anything, but Chrome will be much lighter and works absolutely. And the wireless might be impressive-- it works even way down the long narrow hallway with my thick-brick-walls 1850's apartment building from where the router is placed-- our own old Vaio couldn't work with it. The red may be a nice warm cranberry/barn red shade-- a little bit of pizzaz but it doesn't are similar to a toy. It's very light. It has hardly any disk drive, but I see at this point on Amazon that economical external ones are readily available. The attention-grabbing Aspire One D255 should be 1-inch thin and weighs under 2-1/2 pounds. The 93-percent standard measurement keyboard with bigger car keys enables easy typing wherever that you're. And the 10. 1-inch Acer CrystalBrite XMAS TREES display (1024 x 600 pixels) offers an optimal Web browsing expertise for great Internet output while on-the-go. A 1. 3-megapixel HD webcam with the help of integrated digital microphone present smooth video and superior voice quality so its possible to maintain in contact wherever you are in real-time chat. Other features include 250 GB of disc drive storage, Wireless-N Wi-Fi marketing web, three USB ports, in addition to a multi-format memory card readership. Charge up using the Acer MiniGo AC adapter, which happens to be 34 percent lighter compared with typical adapters. Click to observe Special PriceThis Acer Aspire One AOD255-2691 comes pre-installed aided by the Microsoft Windows 7 Starter operating system. You'll also experience new different ways to deliver your best talk with Office Starter 2010. Several small gripes: (1) electric life is pretty simple. Three hours at the most. It does charge up quickly though. (2) The keys are that like 'mushroom' format, they look just manufactured for crumbs to sneak under and reveal stuck, and with kids inside the house I feel the ought to be protective. But obviously I must do that anyway. And for $300 we won't be devastated even if the worst happens. Overall I should have not be more pleased with this purchase! Click to observe Special Price
Back to top Go down
https://as07b31.forumotion.com

Perfect Cheap Acer Aspire Just one AOD255-2691 10. 1-Inch Minilaptop.
Page 1 of 1