AS07B31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B31

AS07B31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Typical Day In The Life Of Wedding Planner And Mum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

A Typical Day In The Life Of Wedding Planner And Mum Empty
PostSubject: A Typical Day In The Life Of Wedding Planner And Mum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Wedding Planner And Mum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 pm

6am? my husband gets all the way up for work and normally all my children decide oahu is the best time of day to be at their loudest!

8am? my eldest is within the school bus and My group is getting the twins ready to take them in the car (all three lunches are generally down by now).

8. 45am? My business is on my way that will my first appointment from the day with my laptop or pc under my arm (probably a visit to a venue or simply cake designer). I always try to make the first appointment some thing fun and interesting to get me motivated for all of those other day.

11. 30am - My business is on my way towards my second appointment (usually a thing more down-to-earth, like the printer or caterer), grabbing lunch away from home or if I抦 really clever, having lunch along with clients to kill only two birds with one gemstone. I always book my last appointment from the day no later than 1pm as I can be at the institution for three o抍lock.

3pm - I can be at the higher education... to pick up the twins and be home in time in order to satisfy my eldest off the varsity bus.

4pm - My business is preparing dinner and passing time with the children. When i let my daughter assist me if it抯 a specific thing simple.

5pm - My hubby is home and most people eat dinner together and discuss our busy day.

6. 30pm If I have to I can pop out to satisfy a client and leave my husband to bath and put the kids to bed. It really helps them how to bond and stops my husband taking my parenting with regard to granted!

9pm? Return協or a calming coffee and chat with my wonderful husband, enable you to unwind from my thrilling day, before crashing out with the night.

This would then repeat in the morning if all the kids are in school or nursery, in any other case I would normally catch up on emails, designs, research and paperwork together with entertaining the twins.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b31.forumotion.com

A Typical Day In The Life Of Wedding Planner And Mum
Page 1 of 1